Save almost 80%
- A curated anthology of premium plug-ins that underscores the renowned Softube sound quality for a fraction of the combined list prices. Save over 3,000 USD
- Upgrade to Softube Volume 5 from former editions of Volume or included plug-ins
- Includes plug-ins developed in close collaboration with industry-leading brands like Weiss, Summit Audio, Drawmer, Marshall, Trident, OTO, Doepfer, and Fix
- Latest additions: Weiss EQ MP / Amp Room / Marshall Cabinet Collection / Statement Lead
A star-studded investment piece from the Rock & Roll Scientists, Softube Volume 5 Plug-in Collection pays huge dividends when it comes to your sound. It’s a treasure trove brimming with thoughtfully chosen, exquisite-sounding tools and instruments that were created in partnership with industry vanguards like Weiss, Summit Audio, Drawmer, Marshall, and more.
These are the lab-created gems that will empower you to do your finest mixing and mastering work. Volume 5 addresses every studio necessity while ensuring that each aspect of your production process is executed with impeccable sound quality. Crack open pure authenticity and send your work into the upper echelons with Volume 5.
Awards & reviews
New Bling: The Latest
Additions to Volume
Some of Volume 5's crowning jewels are also its latest additions. The sonic surgeon with the golden bands, Weiss EQ MP, is new to this collection. We also welcome Amp Room to this edition. Amp Room is the pro audio guitar and bass platform, designed to be a continuously expanding system. And then there’s Marshall Cabinet Collection, a grouping of eight classic, rare, and hand-wired speaker cabs officially licensed by Marshall. Finally, Statement Lead, a polyphonic synth for contemporary lead sounds that’s rock-solid when it comes to music production and songwriting, rounds out the shiny debut of these amazing assets.
Softube Volume 5 includes the following plug-ins:
Heirloom Pieces: the legacy plug-ins
Also included in Softube Volume 5 Plug-in Collection are Bass Amp Room and Vintage Amp Room. These legacy plug-ins come with the assurance that your existing projects are safe when upgrading.
BOOK A LIVE DEMO
It's safe to say that the exceptional quality of our software is matched only by our outstanding care. Want to know what makes the plug-ins collected in Volume 5 so special? Don’t hesitate to schedule a personal video conference with our product demonstration team today. Learn more
Many of the Softube Volume plug-ins integrate seamlessly with Native Instrument's Native Kontrol Standard. Plug-in parameters and presets can be controlled from Komplete Kontrol and Maschine.
- Channel strips
- Compressors & limiters
- Distortion, saturation and shaping
- Modulation effects
- Reverbs & delays
- Guitar and bass amp-simulations
- Virtual instruments
All Softube products require a computer with appropriate DAW host software (none of which are included).
Versions from 2.5.18 and newer of the Softube plug-ins have the following minimum requirements:
All native versions
- Mac OS X 10.13 up to 11.6.1 - MacOS 12 Monterey support pending
- Windows 10 64-bit - Windows 11 support pending
- Mac: Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon - M1 support pending
- Windows: Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon / AMD Quad-Core or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended, as well as at least 8 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space, while sample libraries may require additional disk space).
- Softube account
- iLok account
- Internet access for downloading installers and managing licenses
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok key for authorizing your plug-ins (note that a physical iLok USB key is not a requirement)
In theory, any 64-bit VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (Pro Tools 11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application should work. However, due to plug-in host differences between DAWs - and our own rigorous testing standards - we only officially test our plug-ins and instruments in the most recent versions of Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Ableton Live, Studio One, Reaper, and Cakewalk. Softube plugins are not tested in non-listed systems, but they most likely work as long as the system requirements are met. We cannot guarantee a solution for issues in unsupported systems.
Note: We have checked the basic functionality of our plug-ins, and Softube Central, in macOS Monterey running under Apple Rosetta 2, and initial tests do look promising. Silicon M1 native support is pending.
Note: We have run initial tests of Softube Central and our plug-ins within Windows 11 with positive early results. Further testing and announcements will follow.
With regards to the different VST formats, we strongly recommend using VST3 as some of our plug-ins have features that are not present in the older VST format. Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo. The most recent maintenance release of your DAW application is recommended. AAX DSP is not currently in active development. TDM/VENUE is no longer supported (old downloads are available on the Legacy Installers page)
Find the Softube installer you need both Softube Central and individual plug-ins.
AAX DSP version
- For AAX DSP you need to meet the above requirements for the Native versions. You also need to have an Avid HDX processing card. For plug-ins available for AAX DSP, see Which Softube plug-ins support AAX DSP?